Thursday, January 3, 2013

12/24/12


Hola Familia!
Well, this week is going to be super short, because honestly, I DON'T WANT TO WRITE RIGHT NOW! :) I love you all so much, but I have so many letters and packages to open, I am just too giddy to wait. haha All us missionaries are super trunky right now, too...but that's okay because it is Christmas ha. This week was a great week, my companion is great. We got to watch Tangled for our once-a-year Disney movie at our Christmas Devotional! It was even funnier than I can remember. We were all cracking up, I loved it. I have a great mission family out here. I still miss you all so much though, and I can't wait to see you tomorrow!
The work is progressing, our investigators are great, and I am happy. :) I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas, and always remember, "Christmas is in your heart, not under the tree." ;) Love you so much!
-Elder Gallego
"All the miracles of Christmas are just stepping stones to the greatest miracle of all, Jesus Christ."

No comments:

Post a Comment