Wednesday, October 3, 2012

10/2/12


Hola Familia!

Short little email to let you know travel was safe! I sure love it here, and it is super weird to already pretty much know the area. :) It sure was nice to talk to all of you this morning, sorry I won't be able to call you again today, but Christmas is just around the corner, I love you!

My mission president and his wife are seriously amazing! I love them so much already. :) We are spending most of the day here at there house working on introductions and interviews. It's just about time for lunch as well, it smells amazing here, I can't wait to eat for the first time today. ;) Didn't have any time this morning ha.

I love the new missionaries that are here with me today, they are going to be very successful, they have wonderful personalities, and I can feel the light of Christ and Spirit they have. I will be meeting my new companion today, it's a mystery as to who he is for right now, but soon I'll find out! :)

The Book of Mormon turned out to be unecessary for this plane ride, but I'm still going to have it with me and ready for the next time! I was all surrounded by missionaries ha.

I already have a best friend here, his name is Elder Brooks. We sat next to eachother on the plane, and we can't wait and sure hope we'll be companions, we have so much in common!

Well, it is time for lunch now, my P-Days from now on will be Monday. I love you, and I will keep you updated! California sure is great, but the work of the Lord is even greater. We can all be missionaries and follow the Savior's example. Love you!

-Elder Gallego

"[Some people] are only kept from the truth because they know not where to find it." D&C 123:12

No comments:

Post a Comment