Tuesday, November 19, 2013

10/7/13





Hola familia!
 
This week was amazing! We worked super hard in teaching to the needs of our investigators and had a great time doing so! I feel a love for each and every one of the people we are teaching and I love that I have this chance to help them work towards such powerful AND attainable goals. I love these people I serve more and more every day, and I am blessed to be a part of that as I work on acheiving those Christlike attributes. I love the mission!
 
So, as the transfer came to a close I became more and more certain that I was going to stay in the same spot, and sure enough...I'm staying in Anaheim once again! :) What's even better is that the whole district is, too! YAY! We are all going to stick together for at least one more transfer and I am so happy! I love this district, and it has been a blast being their leader and learning from them. I am SO happy! We are going to be gaining one more district member and are going to have another great transfer together. :)
 
Unfortunately, today has been crazy, and I got a LOT of emails because of last week's email being lame, so I won't be able to write much today about this week and conference, but I thought I'd at least let you know about the changes...that are non-existant for me haha. I will let you know more about this week and my thoughts on the AMAZING General Conference next week. I absolutely LOVED all of President Uchtorf's talk and the genuineness of all the apostles and the prophet's talks. I love General Conference and will share more next week! :) Love you all so much and thank you for the support! I hope all is well, and I look forward to hearing back. :) Take care!
 
-Elder Gallego
 
"First, doubt your doubts before you doubt your faith." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf
 
P.S. Here's a quick fun pic of me hacking at a branch with a hatchet during service at our Ward Mission Leader's house this week...I was SO soar later on haha Also, Sister Corona and Sister Byon made us cool inside joke parting gifts for the transfer...it was much appreciated even though we're staying! :) Love this district!

No comments:

Post a Comment